VIN #: 1FADP3F20HL246151
Stock #: S17408
2.0L 4 Cylinder
6 Spd Manual
Front Wheel Drive
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Options & Packages
EQUIPMENT GROUP 200A
50-STATE EMISSIONS SYSTEM
Standard for vehicles shipped to California Emissions States (CA
Must also use PZEV Emissions (981) for Cross Border States (AZ
Features & Specifications *
- Engine: 1.0L EcoBoost SFE -inc: Auto Start-Stop Technology
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Front-wheel drive
- 4.07 Axle Ratio
- 590CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 3990# Gvwr 827# Maximum Payload
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 12.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single stainless steel exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Short And Long Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Vehicle Name : Ford Focus
- Body Style : Sedan
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Compact Cars
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 2960
- Engine Order Code : 99E
- Engine Type : Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-3
- Displacement : 1.0 L/61
- Fuel System : Gasoline Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 123 @ 6000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 125 @ 3500
- Trans Order Code : 44B
- Trans Type : 6
- Trans Description Cont. : Manual w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.73
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.05
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.36
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.03
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.82
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.69
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.82
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 4.07
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 590
- Suspension Type - Front : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Short And Long Arm
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Short And Long Arm
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 36
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 10.9
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 9
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Rear Drum Diam x Width (in) : 9
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Contact us today at 559-560-5496
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information about the full factory warranty. If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.